Parallel Compensation 600 Series
- These capacitors have been designed for power factor correction of fluorescent and other discharge lamp light fittings.
- The 600 series is suitable for applications in compensation circuits at supply voltages up to 250V a.c.
- Included in this series is a range which complies with the requirements of harmonised CENELEC normes EN61048, as tested and approved by VDE, and EN61049.
- Alternative sizes and values in the series have been granted both BS and Scandinavian approvals.
- Metallised polypropylene film capacitors, with a totally dry construction which eliminates the risk of leakage normally associated with the liquid impregnated type.
- The flame-retardant plastic case is available with either a plain base or with a mounting stud complete with nut and washer.
- Alternatively, a 'blip-clip' snap-in type fixing can be provided, either as an integral part of the case or in the form of a separate ring clip.
- The capacitor is provided with a 4-way wire grip connector complete with discharge resistor.